Artist of the Month - April 2018

Artist of the Month - April 2018
Megan Bice
I love birds - drawing and painting them is always fascinating - to represent the and to try to capture their essence. This small body of work represents some of my drawing and mixed media studies This year I hope to expand my work in this area.

Watercolour mixed media


Watercolour mixed media



Watercolour mixed media

Graphite drawing of a peacock

Practicing and teaching art in Maleny for over 20 years, Megan has appreciated and loves Maleny's idyllic environment and vibrant arts community. 

Art leaving school Megan started her commercial arts degree at Townsville TAFE College and has continued to extend her experience by attending many workshops and art courses over the years. 

'Working in all art media gives me buzz. Art at the moment seems to be developing in all areas. I love the idea that all traditional media is being reinvented and re-imagined. All this experimentation makes art so exciting at the moment!' ~ Megan

Comments